AlbaChem Vinyl Letter Removing Solvent completely removes vinyl letters and many types of residue from most fabrics. It’s also very effective at removing heat-applied rhinestones and spangles, and tagless clothing tags. Works well on cotton, cotton blends, and polyester – please test first on other fabrics. Dries fast and leaves no stain.
Directions for removing vinyl lettering:
- Spot testing is recommended, especially if not using on cotton, poly, or cotton/poly blend.
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Shake well.
- Turn garment inside out and apply a few drops VLR to the underside of the vinyl letter.
- Wait about 30 seconds for VLS to soften the adhesive.
- Peel the loosened vinyl away from garment. You may want to stretch the fabric a bit to loosen the vinyl and make it easier to peel away.
- If any residue remains, apply VLR to a clean white cloth and rub away the residue.