The Silhouette Auto-blade 2 is available exclusively for the CAMEO 4. With the AutoBlade, you don’t have to manually adjust your blade! Simply let your machine do all the work for you. The Silhouette Studio® software program will provide recommended cut settings for common material types, and you can adjust them in the software as desired. Then, when you send your design to your Silhouette, your machine will automatically adjust your AutoBlade to the blade setting you chose in the software. Sit back and watch your machine work its magic.
The AutoBlade is made of a sintered tungsten alloy composed of super-fine powder for extra durability.
- Blade Material: Sintered Tungsten Alloy
- Built in Tool Detection
- Adjustment Method: Automated adjustment (controlled by software setting and adjusted by machine)
- One Click Back to Zero
- Blade Length Range: 0.1 mm – 1 mm
The CAMEO Standard cutting mat is intended for use with the Silhouette CAMEO to hold materials in place when sending jobs to the Silhouette machine. The mat has a regular adhesive level to hold most cardstock and general material types in place. This mat replaces is the regular cutting mat that is initially included with the CAMEO machine.
- Cutting Size Area: 12″ x 12″
- Adhesive Level: Regular
- Updated Design: Enhanced Grid Lines, Cut from Both Sides
- Works with all Cameo Machine Versions
- Intended for Material Types: cardstock, chipboard, fabric, magnet paper, craft foam, other specialty materials