Add a sparkly, rhinestone effect to your art projects with Teckwrap Craft’s Holographic Heat Transfer Vinyl. These vinyl sheets glisten with prism-like 3D visual effects that can make any DIY apparel project a thousand times better.
The material is thin, flexible, and super-easy to cut and weed. The shiny colors of this vinyl dance around in the sunlight and look extremely beautiful.
Enjoy using our holographic HTV for DIY apparel projects! Make catchy graphics, patterns, shapes, and designs for your
- hoodies, bags
- any smooth cotton fabric surface
Our holographic HTV works great on smooth cotton fabric surfaces and can be easily used with a household iron.
How to Create DIY Apparel and Cloth Fabric Projects with a Holographic HTV
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto a cutting mat.
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure.
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product faces the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉).
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- Disperse the iron’s heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after a few minutes