- Prepare your design right-reading (DO NOT MIRROR) following the instruction of the printer manufacturer. NOTE: This material is only to use with Solvent or eco-solvent inks. Printable medias are very sensitive: always handle with care, preferably with gloves.
- Set your printing temperature to 45°C and drying temperature to 50°C.
- Use the adequate printing profile. For eco-solvents inks, ex: Roland COLORIP or VersaWorks, select the profile TTRH.
- Remove the product from the printer. NOTE: just after printing, heat press the logo immediately to fix the color, whether onto the fabric or not.
- Weed the excess material.
- The use of application tape is optional. It is possible to transfer your design by hand or with a clear polyester application tape. Do not use a paper application tape.
- Position and heat press your logo on the garment protected by a silicone paper at 340°F–50 seconds – medium pressure. (For the solvents/eco-solvents inks, heat transfer one time at 320°F during 20seconds).
- For sensitive garments: First, heat press at 340°F for 50 seconds while still on the polyester carrier. Then, remove the carrier and heat press the logo on the garment at 320°C during 20 seconds.