StarCraft Metal Permanent Adhesive Decorative Vinyl Film
- Durability: 3-5 Years Outdoors (Fluorescent Colors life expectancy is 6 months or less outdoors)
- Adhesive: Clear Acrylic Permanent Pressure Sensitive
- Thickness: 3mil (76 micron)
- Cut Settings: Generally this film can be cut on the same settings as other standard adhesive vinyl film. We do recommend small test cuts and to adjust pressure accordingly and as required.
- Note: Life expectancy can vary depending on harshness of UV exposure.
Cut Limitations: Due to stiffness of the film, smaller intricate cuts may be difficult to weed and work with, as well as have a lower tolerance for lifting from the surface after applied. We do not recommend sharp corners or edges as these may perpetuate peeling from the surface, especially if handled.
Tunneling: Due to the stiffness of the film, when unrolled “tunneling” may occur which is when the film lifts from the release liner and bubbles or “tunnels” form. This can be corrected by simply lifting the film gently from the release liner and gently using a squeegee or other flat edge to lay the film back town prior to cutting.
There are no reviews yet.